Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm not that STRONG a blogger.

I don't Blog.


Oh it's, it's not going to be easy.... I KNOW it's not going to be easy. I have NEVER DONE a blog in a sanctioned competition in this country. Officially, my blog's got, you know, like ZERO acceptance.

I don't Blog.


So, I mean no, of course not... Nobody is going to just walk up and hand me the gold medal, especially since blogging hasn't been recognized as an officially sanctioned form of communication, yet..

But that's okay cause I could use the time.

Cause I'm... I'm not that STRONG a blogger.



But, I mean, that just means that in '12 I'm a wash for the gold!

Watch more Google Video videos on AOL Video




But I've been feeling the pressure of people telling me I should blog and then reading Jenn's blogs and from her page I started reading other people's blogs and learned more about some people than I've learned in years of in-person communication. Blogging has really given me a goose... if I may use that expression.

I realized it's like a mirror in between us... we're mirroring one another...I should read blogs and write blogs, because it's like we are pointing at each other... we're doing the same thing aren't we... I'm not angry with you, I'm just pointing at you:

HEY. YOU. I KNOW YOU. I KNOW YOU.
.... mirroring and getting to know people through the blogging.

We dig a hole. We dig a hole.

And the great thing about this blog, is that I'm thinking Gold.... I mean who would want to wear bronze anyway.

So the moral of this posting is -- Yes, I'm a blogger... I now Blog.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

HEY YOU! I know you! I know you!

I can't believe you finally did it!!! You are a blogger, you're blogging, you blog!

And I loooooove that now the whole world will understand when we go into our synchronized swimming routine!

I'm not a very strong swimmer.

Paige Allen said...

Yay! So glad that you are now a blogger...you will be great!

Anonymous said...

so blog already......
-rm
(the blog stalker)

Anonymous said...

so blog already......
-rm
(the blog stalker)

Anonymous said...

I will read your blog, but don't count on me to be a blogger!
I am too intimidated by it all!
Joane

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly, I figured it out. I don't know anything about blogging. But, you go girl!!!
Donna